Top Ten Reasons Architects & Designers Specify Pioneer Millworks
1. We make buying reclaimed wood easy.
2. We can help write the specification.
3. We speak design.
4. With mills on both coasts, our lead times are the shortest in the industry.
5. We're the original, having been in business more than 25 years and we work on more commercial projects than any other reclaimed wood company.
6. We have the capacity to do large quantity, repeatable, consistent projects.
7. We have one of the largest inventories of reclaimed wood in the business.
8. We can work with you to develop a custom look for your brand.
9. Our products are crafted in the USA.
10. We make our products in a way that is healthy for our customers, our community, and our planet.
We're committed not only to highly crafted products, but to running our business in the most socially and environmentally responsible way possible.
- Our products are crafted in the USA.
- Our 13-acre NY facility is solar powered.
- Our kilns are heated 100% with of our own scrap wood.
- Ask us about the availability of FSC® certified products.
- We're Green America approved.
- All of our products are LEED point eligible.
- We have two LEED AP staff members if you need an assist.
There's more to tell... visit Earth Shared
We offer CSI spec sheets for architects, designers, and folks who just want to know exactly what they're getting.
If you want the nitty-gritty technical specs on each of our reclaimed and sustainable wood species & grades, scroll down to select a product. Note: you'll need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the file. If you're in need of spec sheet for a product that isn't listed—give us a holler.
- American Gothic Ash
- American Gothic Beech/Maple
- American Gothic Chestnut
- American Gothic Elm
- American Gothic Hickory
- Amercian Gothic Mixed Hardwoods
- American Gothic Mixed Oak
- American Gothic White Oak
- American Gothic Walnut
- American Prairie Brown Board
- American Prairie Painted
- American Prairie Faux Painted
- American Prairie Redwood Collection
- American Prairie Taphouse
- American Prairie Thin Board
- American Prairie Weathered Grey
- Black & Tan Oak: 50/50
- Black & Tan Oak: Black
- Black & Tan Oak: Tan
- Bleacher Board
- Character Select Douglas fir
- Character Select Heart Pine
- C-Select Mixed Grain Douglas fir
- C-Select Vertical Grain Douglas fir
- Foundry Maple Original Flooring
- Foundry Maple Painted & Sanded
- Grandma's Attic Mixed Softwoods
- Indonesian Teak Bright
- Indonesian Teak Colors of Indonesia
- Indonesian Teak Ready Made Panels
- Indonesian Teak Rugged Patina
- Indonesian Teak Wire Brushed
- Karri Bright
- Karri Patina
- Knotty'N'Naily Douglas fir
- Knotty'N'Naily White Pine
- Knotty'N'Naily Southern Yellow Pine
- Knotty'N'Naily Red Pine
- Original Gym Flooring
- Premium Select Mixed Grain Heart Pine
- Premium Select Vertical Grain Heart Pine
- Raked Oak: Black & Tan Black
- Raked Oak: Black & Tan Tan
- Rail Yard Mixed Oak
- Saw Kissed Douglas fir
- Settlers' Plank Chestnut
- Settlers' Plank Mixed Hardwoods
- Settlers' Plank Mixed Oak
- Shou Sugi Ban Deep Char
- Shou Sugi Ban Shallow Char
- Shou Sugi Ban Color Char
- Sustainably Harvested Ash
- Sustainably Harvested Hickory
- Sustainably Harvested Maple
- Sustainably Harvested Walnut
- Sustainably Harvested White Oak
- Trade Winds Bright Tropical Hardwoods Mix
- Trade Winds Patina Tropical Hardwoods Mix
- Vat Stock Center Cut Mixed Softwoods
- Vat Stock Patina Mixed Softwoods
We're glad to offer designers and architects our Designer Sample Box. Filled with small samples of our many species, its a tool to get conversations and ideas rolling. It also looks great on the coffee table. Want one?
If you already have our Designer's Sample Box and need replacement squares for it — please contact us.
With such a wide range of textures and shades in recycled wood, we know there are times a larger sample may be necessary. If you're looking for more, just let us know.
We're always interested in meeting you (and your team) to talk about the use of reclaimed wood, including the latest in sustainability using heavy timber, for residential, retail, and hospitality applications. With years of collaboration on inspired projects with designers, architects, and builders across the nation, we have lots to share — including lunch.
Let's get together. Send us your request here.