Covid 19: We're Here. We're Home.
We know that with the coronavirus, many folks are working from home or have a generally disrupted day-to-day. Here at Pioneer Millworks, we're working with our sales team to reschedule in-person visits and adding to our disinfecting/hygiene routines--but what we really want to let you know is that we're still milling up wood for your projects. As our economy continues to move forward, we want to be part of your project solution. To make it easier for you, let us help by:
Far from your library? We can send physical samples to your house, or we're happy to send you high-res photos for your specifying needs. Just reach out!
Canceling in-person or large meetings? We're happy to video conference. Call us or send your local salesperson an email to set up a time that works for you. With enough notice, we can send samples ahead of time and even take you on a virtual tour of our mills.
Multi-tasking and have a quick question? Use our new Live Chat feature that you can see if you look in the bottom left of your screen. (Or you can click here.) After business hours? Use the same feature to leave us a message and we'll get back to you the next business day.
Working odd hours? Order samples of our standard products and finishes for FREE using our online sample shop. Open 24/7.
Need a new 20-second hand-washing song? See what we're rocking out to (a printable form for your bathroom)
And if you have a project in production, or nearly there, don't hesitate to reach out to your salesperson for a general update or if you have scheduling changes. The more communication the smoother the project.
- Alan Lamparella: c. 585.662.8097 — Pioneer Millworks General Manager
- Jered Slusser: c. 585.727.9914 — Northeast and Midwest Sales
- AJ Henion: c. 585.261.5540 — Mid-Atlantic Sales, the Rocky Mountain, Texas, and Oklahoma
- Sierra Murphy: c. 585.737.6137 — Washington, Hawaii, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Southern California, Nevada, and Arizona
- Jonathan Orpin: c. 585.737.4013 — Oregon, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Northern California, Utah, Alaska, and Japan
For marketing or media please contact:
- Deanna Varble: c. 585.469.0425 — Marketing & Creative Director
- Megan Avila: c. 315.263.3145 — Communications Director