Covid 19: We're Here. We're Home.
At Pioneer Millworks our mills are working with new COVID-19 safety protocols, our sales & support staff are working from home, and our showrooms are by appointment only.
To make it easier for you, let us help if you have a project in the works, or nearly there, by contacting us for a general update or if you have questions. We're always happy to set up a virtual meeting, simply ask. To make it easier for you:
Far from your library? We can send physical samples to your house, or we're happy to send you high-res photos for your specifying needs. Just reach out!
Want more information about reclaimed wood or to educate your team on our products? We're happy to video conference. Call us or send your local salesperson an email to set up a time that works for you. With enough notice, we can send samples ahead of time and even take you on a virtual tour of our mills.
Multi-tasking and have a quick question? Use our new Live Chat feature that you can see if you look in the bottom left of your screen. (Or you can click here.) After business hours? Use the same feature to leave us a message and we'll get back to you the next business day.
Working odd hours? Order samples of our standard products and finishes for FREE using our online sample shop. Open 24/7.
And if you have a project in production, or nearly there, don't hesitate to reach out to your salesperson for a general update or if you have scheduling changes. The more communication the smoother the project.
- Jered Slusser: c. 585.727.9914 — Northeast and Midwest Sales
- AJ Henion: c. 585.261.5540 — Mid-Atlantic Sales, the Rocky Mountain, Texas, and Oklahoma
- Sierra Murphy: c. 585.737.6137 — Washington, Hawaii, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Southern California, Nevada, and Arizona
- Allison Hall: c. 971.277.0876 — Oregon, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Northern California, Utah, Alaska, and
- Jonathan Orpin: c. 585.737.4013 — Japan & International
- Alan Lamparella: c. 585.662.8097 — Pioneer Millworks General Manager